Shop @ Sogo Baby Fair 2017 #SnapShareWinBabyFairSOGO

Hi ya folks!! How's your weekend been treating you? Our weekend was quite a shopping adventure as I've finally reached my last trimester of the pregnancy. Getting worried by the second as nothing truly gets done, I've haven't finished preparing for the baby, wash any of the clothing, setting up a nursery, yada yada yada... Help me!!

What have I done after finished panicking? Forcing Mr. Bob to go with me for another shopping trip for the baby. Haha! He was quite frustrated with me to say the least since that morning, we took our time sending the kids off to swim school and I spend half the time on categorizing on the things that we had purchased before including the hands me downs from my cousin.

By the time everything gets done, it was almost lunch time and everyone knows if you go to SOGO quite late in the day, how bad the crowd can be. Anyway, we took our time and made our way up to KL. We had our lunch @ Nandos in SOGO but all I can say is, at 2pm the crowd looks bearable. If you are looking for baby clothes, you will find them a plenty. Cheap ones ranging from RM5 to expensive ones ranging from RM50. However, we didn't buy any clothes for baby R but surveying bigger baby items like car seats/boppies/bags and gadgets.

In the end, we spent about RM 200 (including the children's pyjamas and yam2 present). Haha! However, the trip wouldn't be complete with taking away some delicious cheesecake and fruit tart for tea time from the new bakery Chizu. * I love the tarts offered by Lavender Cafe better*


Baby clothes galore!!

Just look at the baby girl's choices of outfits!

Toiletries

Baby toys and gadgets

The kids trying out some of the display skates..

Practising our pose for the Sogo baby fair contest! Haha!!

Cute one kids!

Show our shopping stuffs!

I couldn't make my mind on what to get~

The fruit tart definitely...

New bake cheesecake shop

Our modest haul!

The kids clothing and pyjamas~

Cheap toys and head support cushions (RM 20 each)

Baby mirror (RM 40) and some ehem2 comfy you know what for mommy~


Comments