Drawers Organizing Project~ Nesting instinct kicked in!

As'salam beautiful home organizers out there!

I'm sure if you look into this entry, you are looking for some ideas to organize your drawers. Let me tell you frankly, that we do not have specific nursery for Baby R. I guess Baby R will be sleeping with us for a couple of years to come like all of our babies.

So, in order to make this happen, Baby R clothes and baby items will be organize in our room which comes to the highlight of the post today.

We have alocated the 3 drawers right beneath the TV in the master bedroom to be Baby R's designated storage space. All the blankets/bedsheets/towels/clothes/binkies shall all be placed here.
So, for this project you will need scissors, measuring tape, pen, tape, drawer sheets (you can get this at Daiso for RM 5.90 per role) and compartment organizers (you can get this at Mr. d.i.y for RM3.50 per packet of 3).

Once you have all of this items, you are good to go!

The 3 special drawers.. hehe..
There are so many designs and colors to choose from.. I like pink flowery ones (plus this is an extra from my kitchen project.. haha!)

I cannot read korean but I am sure they explain that this is a drawer organizer dyi..

No need to be a brain surgeon to do this. Just measure the length of your drawers and the width space that you want in between your drawers. Then, cut!
Voila!!! 30 mins later, it is all done! Measure, cut and stick the paper at the bottom of your drawers. Then, place the organizer compartment on top of it!

I promise to share with you guys once I organize everything in this space and link it here soon. Insyallah. 

For now, let's enjoy another of my surprise!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yam2 in the house for breakfast!! Yeay!!

Our simple breakfast spread
Our special guests!

Comments