Happy New Year! 2014 Flash Back.
Happy new year folks! It has been a week *I know* but I had been really busy and unfortunately down with fever last week. (uhuk2)
Last year has been fantastic for our family *alhamdullilah*. We had been blessed with so many opportunities and surrounded ourselves with family and friends. So, what has been happening for 2014? Well let us see these top 10 highlights.
- We had been fortunate enough to venture out to Hong Kong. It was Farissa's first time to Disneyland and she loved it!
- Career wise I was promoted. :) thumbs up!
- Mr. Bob won the BIG Award and Best Manager Award 2014. *Congrats honey bunny*
- Farissa got straight A's and mumtaz for her finals. We are really proud of her! You can read here.
- Ruzain turn 2 and got himself an Ultraman birthday party bash!
- We got ourselves a new ride.
- I was featured in two write up which was the Star 2 and Ikea Live Magazine. These are some of my personal goals.
- Mr. Bob and I went for our very first honeymoon in Krabi. This was my first time in Thailand and away from the kids.
- We went to USS once again. This time it was Ruzain's first time to USS and my first time riding the Transformers ride *almost throw up* Must be getting old for these rides.
- Our first open house at Paragon 202 during Hari Raya Aidilfitri which was co-hosted by Nenma and Tok Ayah
I will not write about 2015 resolution here. Too afraid of not being able to achieve it but has been announced publicly.. haha! So, my resolution will stay in my thoughts *and prayers* and I will try my very best to achieve it all *with God grace* insyallah.
However, one thing I could share I guess is that there is a lot of plans in motion for 2015 and the opening of curtains for this year has been absolutely wonderful.
|Congratulations baby cousin! We wish you all the love in the world!|