Progress: Z Residence Kitchen Cabinet

Wow.. It is almost complete.. Hurray! I know that I had promised a full progress updates on the interior design of Z Residence but my sis decided that she wanted to become her own ID.. *of course I will still be her contract consultant* but most of the time she will be depending on her auditor gut for designing.

It looks like her kitchen is almost complete *actually it has* but I have yet to see her full blown design concept. So, I will update you guys later on for that. Her condo color scheme has sailed in full blown monochromatic scheme of gold and grey. While the finishes are modern and contemporary. I truly like the gloss finishes of the cabinet, but I guess there will be an extra effort in cleaning them. Right?

Wet Kitchen

Dry Kitchen with Breakfast Table

Comments

dorsett pink said…
Cantik nye kitchen cabinet