Saying Goodbye

Saying goodbye to someone close to you are always the hardest..
It is one of the most painful feeling..
It is filled with sadness..
It is one of the darkest moment..
That anyone would face, at that point of time in their life..

I am saying goodbye to you..
For a while, as I a part of me feels that you are coming back..
This would be just a phase..
This would be just a short time..
So, I will smile with my weird funking smile..
Saying that it is ok.. We will see each other again really soon..

Do you remember?

Do you remember, the day that I told you that I am carrying a little girl?
Do you remember, that day when we brought our kids out for that fun time?
Do you remember, that we cried together when we felt like crying?
Do you remember, the time that some latest hot gossip came around?

I remember.. I remember..

I remember that day when I came visiting you at the hospital holding your little new arrival..
I remember that day when we celebrated birthdays together..
I remember that day when you hold out to me with some cash when I had none..
I remember that day when you shared your shoulder out to me when I felt down when I couldn't stand up..

To me you are my best friend.. 
To me you are my sister..
To me you are my life..

Thank you dear GOD for letting me the chance of knowing this special person in my life..
Thank you!!


Cik Faizurah...
Amik gambo masa cun2 dulu2... Hahaha!!
Gonna miss you!


Comments