24 Weeks Pregnancy~ Baby R



Gosh, I am truly guilty of not updating the progress for this 3rd round of pregnancy and hopefully the last. During Farissa's time, I even kept a photo album with many2 memos of my experiences. Her first kick, hiccups, cravings, all her dr. appointments, etc. For Ruzain, I kept many updates of his progress and check-ups through the blog. However, baby R has the list of pregnancy progress updates. Heck, I don't even think that I wrote anything specifically related to the whole experienced.
Poor baby R. Mummy should write more about you ya.

This pregnancy have been the most difficult experience in comparison with the other 2. I think the main reason behind it is most probably age factor. Previous pregnancy have been while I am in my 20s. Since, I am in my 30s now, my body seem to be coping much harder. I had morning sickness, my scent senses heighten (traumatically), my blood HB has been low throughout (which means frequent blood test and hospital visits), I lost weight couldn't eat as the mere thought of food was disgusting. Haha.

2nd trimester seemed to be a lot better, however, I am still with low HB. Last week check-up shows that it has increased to 9.5 (11 is normal). I am quite happy with it, since previous was only about 7.3. I had to take double dosage of iron supplement which helps a lot, but I still suffer from shortness of breath. Oh, this time round, I also had to do the MGTT thingy, which all mummies had to take (this is my first time) so I had to drink up thick sugary drink at the clinic. It was not that bad since I had it cold and had blackberry flavored. Har har.

What else ya? Oh the gender. Yes we already know what baby R gender is and gladly shared with our close family members. Insyallah I will share with you guys our details scan results by the time we have it at the end of the month. Ok. I think that's it for now and I will try to write more about baby R updates and maybe our first visit to Putrajaya Hospital FPP later in August.


Comments

Jepun Mari said…
amin..semoga di permudahkan sglnya..yg penting mommy sihat..baby sihat..bila ingt moment ms pregy..MGTT!! oh no.. tak sanggup rasanya..hahaa
nini said…
Semoga dipermudahkan proses kelahiran nanti yer =)
Iela Fazielah said…
yup...semoga mommy n baby sihat dan baby membesar dgn baik.... tiap2 anak lain2 rasa menagndung dan melahirkanya.....seronoknya nak ada baby lg...:D
Farah I. said…
Thank u for the kind wishes semua!! :)