Little Caliph Cyberjaya 2015 Open Day
Little Caliph Cyberjaya is organizing its Open Day 2015 on the 19 Sept 2015. Unfortunately we will away on that day. So, I decided to check out the place a week early because I heard so many good things about Little Caliph from friends.
So here are our findings:
|We were brought to wait at the Principle Office|
|Buddy in crime|
|Teachers for Lil Caliph|
1. Price: Cheapest around Cyberjaya! Wuuhuuuu! Only RM 450 for full day (extended programme).
2. Curriculum - The syllabus revolves around Islam understanding and this is what truly caught my interest. Even math and science!
3. Transport - Ruzain will not need a transporter as the extended programme will be in the same building. :) *plus point here
4. Breakfast - Breakfast / Lunch / Tea will be provided and the menu definitely looks good.
5. Registration fees is about RM 1500++ (including booking fees RM 200)
So, if the items I highlighted here caught your interest, why not dropping by during their open day. :)