Happy Birthday Mommy's Little Minion!!

During last Raya Haji, we did a small birthday celebration for Ruzain. Yup he turns 3! I had to make an emergency phone call to my favorite baker *insta her at @zhadrathebaker * and she pulled through!! Since, minions is Ruzain's favorite "english" character, *ultraman is still his ultamate favorite Japanese character*, the theme for the cake was Minions! Hehe..

Palaloolali is Happy Birthday in minion mother tougue

My little minion Ruzain!! Big boy now..

Papa had to work so its just the three of us with Nane's family of course!

It's time for cake cutting

I look seriously weird using this new glasses

Boboy saying goodbye to his Nane..


Uncle Hanif can't wait to dive in as well
Ruzain and his 2nd cousins!!



To my little apple pie munchkin,
Mommy, papa and kakak loves you very much,
You will always be our baby,
Our heart and soul.... :)
Happy birthday.



Comments