Tokyo Hotel Plans

I've been tremendously busy lately. So busy that my life at times seems unbearable. *huh* I know that I shouldn't be complaining, everything in my life is such a blessing by Allah. *alhamdullilah* However sometimes, I missed those days that I have no worries about work nor kids. Just looking forward to my movies series back home. Aaaah the good ol days.

I am actually counting the days that I will be away for the week in Tokyo. Hurray. Such glorious holiday mood but at times I feel that I shouldn't be too happy for I may have jinx it. Today, is no such day. I just want to share with you guys some of my personal planning on which hotels that we may stay for the holiday. :) *long grin* *evil happy laugh here*

Our holiday planning is consist a three day obsessive tour around TDR (Tokyo Disney Resort). Why 3 days? That is longest possible days that we could spend in Disney without being too obsessive until we couldn't any other tour. *heck yeah* Well that is another story. Anyway, I've booked a couple of hotels (through booking.com) but have yet to make our final decision on which hotel to stay in. So, drum roll... These are the short listed ones.

*None of this images belongs to me, I googled and just sharing*

Hotel Miracosta

The most exclusive and expensive of them all. It is built within Disneysea and it would be so wonderful if we could walk back to our hotel for naps and resting. Our dream room would definitely be this one if we could fork up the right kind of budget.

Hotel Hilton - Happy Magic Room

Very beautifully decorated and children oriented. It is quite near to both Disneyland and Disneysea although you will still need to hop on and off the train to commute. Budget wise it will still be expensive, one night could cost you MYR800++ if you book way early *like a year*
Look at those carpet.


Hotel Sheraton Grande

Cheapest of them all but very nicely decorated with comfortable big beds. One night will cost you about MYR700++ if you book really early. It is situated really close to both parks (which means you could enjoy fireworks from your bedroom). Although, hoping on and off the train is still required.


Hotel Disneyland

One of the best hotel to stay in if you are the ultimate Disney fan with deep pockets. Staying here is definitely not cheap either but it comes with full Disney benefits. :) Each rooms comes with a Disney theme, which children *including mom and dad* would dream about. A definite wish list for me.


Oh which ones to choose? If it were up to me, I would definitely go for all. Haha!
Well you guys have to really wait to see which ones that  we will stay in.
Hey, my headache seems to go away already!





Comments