Monjo Cyberjaya

Have you guys been to Monjo before? It's definitely something you should consider to try... :) After it was recommended by a friend of mine *planned to throw a farewell gathering* we got there and tried the egg benedict set.. Simply said "I would definitely come back for more!" 

The set comes with tea/coffee, main course and 3 pieces of cream puff *might be as a dessert*.. The price you have to pay is about RM 19.90 per set.. Somehow, I do feel there are overcharging a mug of tea that cost me RM 10.50? What's that about? Well, maybe they are lacking in customers as I found the place rather quiet but somehow a nice quiet.. Does that make sense? hihihi...




My bff are going away... residenting in Melaka..
Bye2 Fai *the one holding mr. teddy.. *Definitely will miss you...





Comments