House Exterior Ideas

Hello sweet readers of mine. What have you been up to lately? Aside from busy with work, any plans on improving the outlook of your homes? I must tell you guys I am quite busy playing a bit of a mommy, full time employee, and home decorator that I've become lazy to post more entries in this blog. Boo hoo. I promise to improve my mood for posting more brilliant entry *batt eyelids here..

Ok. Let's get down to business! I've been planning to update the look of my home exterior. It definitely was not an easy task. Our front garage only spread out about 18ft which means if I plan to have a bit of landscape, I have to give up a parking space. Yup. Sad but true. The outside paint of the house has become really sore to my overly sensitive decorative eye. My next door neighbor had just insert a new polish white gate and in comparison, my house look worn and dirty. *demmit

So, first step I need to get a few quotations to get my house painted and the colour for this banglo here, really caught my interest. A bit of grey, brown and white. What do you guys think? Do you like it? Hence, I also plan to repaint my front door, which is way cheaper to paint than to replace it with a new shiny door right. So, house paint and door. Phewww.. doesn't seem much right? Wrong!!


What colour should I choose for the door?
I would go for something bright and eye catching.
Burnt orange maybe or turquoise blue?


Then, my last efforts has to be dedicated to the outdoor garden.
I will show you guys what I have planned really soon.
Definitely furnitures from IKEA. Yeay!! I can't wait for the reveal.. :)


IMPORTANT NOTICE: NONE OF THE IMAGES ABOVE ARE MINE.
I HAD GOOGLED AND SHARE WITH OTHER BLOG READERS.



Comments

Nuha Ariana said…
Best2 design umah..i tah bile nk renovate hehe...
irmaputri said…
hahaha tu theme color FAR##DA ...make sure hang tak kena sue plak..kut kut patern ni ..heheh just melawok tau.. JCO pon guna orange color..mngiurkan..so sexy dear