Poney Warehouse Sale 2017 Galaxy Ampang Mall Review ~ Tackling Another Warehouse

Now, this is a special post for all those shopaholic mommies that are always craving good bargains on purchasing kids clothing. Although in the US u can get bargains on clothing like USD 3 in Malaysia that would be something unheard off. Unless if you buy of a 'borong truck' somewhere.

I had never had the chance of going to any warehouse sale hosted by Poney. Never had I ever.. hehe.. and I have always heard that the price was super good. So, I keep followed the official page of Poney with hopes that they will organize one in the future and I'm glad that I did. :) Previously, from all the blog post that I read, Poney will organize their warehouse near the HQ is Serdang, but this time round they change the venue to Galaxy Ampang Mall. I guess the space is much larger and it is more comfortable for the shoppers. It is at a shopping mall with ample parking, air conditioned and they even placed fun fair games and snack stalls for the all the husbands and the children.

If you had never followed me before, I have the habit to dress the kids in matchy2 clothes and that is the main reason of why I love Poney. They have the exact same design from infant up to teens. Which makes any mommy life easier to match the kids outfits.Well, we arrived quite early on the first day of the sale (opening time is at 11am while closing is at 10pm) and since it is on a weekday, there is many shoppers but it was not that bad. We could still easily moved around the shopping area, although I did feel a little warm throughout the whole time we were there.

Some of the good things about this warehouse are:
  1. No strollers allowed inside the shopping arena
  2. Priority queue for pregnant ladies
  3. Shopping bags
  4. Sorted into age and price categories (RM5, RM9 and RM19-RM59)
  5. Booklet for every RM200 worth of purchase. You can use it at the funfair booth for games and snacks (popcorn, cotton candy and ice cream). For one booklet you can claim for 1 popcorn, 1 ice cream and 1 cotton candy). Yummy.
  6. Easy toilet access
  7. Place for husband and kids to wait and 'lepak'
  8. Credit card and cash option to pay
  9. Park right out the area. Walking no issue.
  10. Ample time to shop (more than 1 week)
Some of the not so great things:
  1. Re-sellers overhaul all the bargain price clothes. Especially for the RM5, it was gone on the first day. 
  2. People pick and sorted on the side and just leave bags and bags of clothes there. No decency to return.
  3. Slow check out. Eventhough there are like 10 counters, check out was kinda slow
  4. The place was a tad gloomy, but it didn't really bother me at all
  5. A bit warm (not sure if that was only me)
I think overall they organized the event quite nicely. Definitely worth to go and do some shopping. I didn't shop that much.. muahahaha... only RM4++ worth of goodies. Heck, still I thought it was such a good bargain.

  • 16 shirts
  • 2 jeans
  • 4 rompers
  • 1 dress
  • 1 overall
24 items folks! Join in the shopping madness, this sale will last up till 5th Nov. Enjoy!!!!


Comments