Today's Baby Expo and the Red Lobster Review

Hi ya beautiful readers!!

How are you guys this morning?
Well just to share that I had finally packed my hospital bag! Whoopy Doo Daaaah!! But that's another story for yet another post. Hehe.

For now, let us talk about the Today's Baby Expo organized at Mid Valley on the 23-24 Sept 2017. After dropping off the kids @ Nenma's house in Putrajaya, we make our move to Mid Valley. It was roughly 11.30am and I was sure that the parking would be such hell at that point of time. Like or not, I was determined to get the best bargains on additional diapers, baby tubs and playmat. Surely as expected, parking was a nightmare but there are still quite a number on the fifth floor at the H parking building(it's the only parking that we are familiar with.. haha!)

If you guys want to see determine shopping preggers ladies, this would be the time. :D Mr Bob and I make our move to the expo area, and there are so so so many people there. However, by this time I was an expert maneuvering around any kind of expo. Heck, for this pregnancy only, I've been into 4 different sets of expo. Call me crazy, but I love the shopping rush!

The first thing we grab was a carton worth of Merries diapers. They were selling a carton (4 packs) for RM204. Each box contains about 94 diapers which we thought was OK. Almost as pricey as mamipoko. We didn't do any comparison before obviously, but because it was such a looooong queue, we know that it was good. Haha! *please make your research first before buying ok* Definitely don't be like us.

Then, after some time decided to get this massive size bath tub (seriously not sure why we get this one) for RM65. It is not your standard size but much bigger. We were thinking that Baby R could use this up to his toddler age or with abg Ruzain later on. We have such high hopes. Will take a picture of this later on. We also grab a couple of leggings (as baby R has none yet) and lastly a playmat from Fiffy. After waddling around, it was priced the cheapest (only RM75) and it also look so plushy.

I was exhausted by this time and my tummy was rumbling badly. So, dropped our shopping items in the car and went scouting for lunch. I had in my mind to have something @ Delicious. So looking forward of devouring their Pavlova, but was surprised that Delicious was no longer in Mid Valley!! Curse you  'sweet cravings'!! To ease the obvious frustration, Mr. Bob dragged me into the Red Lobster Restaurant. This is something new.

I was at first impressed with the menu, the ambience, the servers until.......

I saw a waiter picking his nose publicly. Yucks!! The good news is, he was not the one that serving us or entertaining us.. but still, I was seriously turned off by it. We ordered and everything was mediocre to me. To compare, it feels like an overpriced Buppa Gump Shrimp minus the delicious course. Anyway, will not go there again. The total price tag for lunch was RM 200 with 10% discount as I paid using by Maybank debit. Try them if you dare!

Also wasn't feeling the dessert.. or is it my taste bud.. huhuhu...
Red Lobster.. Excited for the meal

Kids menu are fairly priced

Baked mushroom was good..
Breaded talapia.. with rice.. not doing anything for me

Shrimp and steak.. the shrimp was good.. but the sauce was so and so..


Comments