Phuket First Family Trip 2016

Our journey starts of KLIA2. I had purchased the flight tickets 8 months early during one of Air Asia's promotion for RM 1400. We decided to park at the Gateway because we would like to deter from the hassle of getting on and off a shuttle. Dragging behind us is 1 luggage that looks gigantic and before stepping in the line for baggage drop off I prayed that the weight of the luggage will not be more than 25kg but I was wrong. It was 26.7kg and the guy at the check in counter requested for us to take some of  'stuffs' out.

Both Mr. Bob and myself look at each other for sometime and the guy just accepted our baggage for FOC because it was just 1kg off. Alhamdullilah. A very good start indeed. Since we are quite early, we had our breakfast at DOME.

Mr Barista working on his magic

DOME

Farissa with her latest addition with spook books

CNY decoration at KLIA2

Peace people

Hmm when will my flight arrive?
It took us about 2 hours to arrive at Phuket and we didn't even have ample time to finish our lunch in the plane. I've book our transport from SRC travel managed by Mr. Chai. The total cost for us to hire a private car from the airport to Patong is about THB 1400 (return). The travel agent carry the SRC sign greeted us and show us to our private van which was obviously big for a family of 4.

Hey we just arrived!

Waiting for a car

Kids had their own row of seats for sleeping

Hotel lobby
For this holiday I purposely chose Holiday Inn because of the kids club. The hotel seemed grand because they had 2 lobbies which is the Busakorn Wing Lobby and the Main Wing Lobby. We stayed at the Main Wing of the hotel which the entire decor was based on the sea color. I love the modern feel to it. The receptionist was even gracious enough to bring us to our rooms and ordered an extra comforter and bed sheet for Farissa.


Kids still sleeping

Rooms are comfortable and large

I can see you babe


Because of the heat, I changed my outfit and we were out again to look around the hotel then find some souvenirs at Jungceylon. We discovered 2 kids pool and 1 adult pool. The kids club situated right between of those pools.


Toys heaven!!

Come on kakak.. you're too big for that!

Finally I persuaded to come of the kids club!

Will definitely share with you guys our noon out at Jungceylon and some of the halal stalls we found later! Until my next post. Take care guys.


Comments

dorsett pink said…
I do prefer a hotel which has a kids club like this..