Fishee Coffee ~ A Malaysian Mommy Blogger Review (2)

Good day beautiful people!

How was your weekend? Mind was quite relaxing actually with Mr. Bob away.. I could have the kids all to myself! Muahahaha! Nothing much has happen. Well, a bit of this and that, nothing out of the usual. We had breakfast with mama ngah at her BFF coffee shop Fishee Coffee and this is our first time there!!

Let me just tell you.. *goosebuuuuuumps* a insta/blogger haven for beautiful pics! If you are crazy like me for good food and great photo opportunities so this is the place to be gals! So, without further a do.. the pics people!!!

Warning.. Image are not in order.. Haha!
I'm carefree like that... :)

You can also read my previous entry for Fishee Coffee here.

Two cups of babycino.. great for kids

I've ordered English Breakfast.. Aahhhhh the aroma..

You guys... please try the Sweetee Fruity.. it's crazy good man..


On our way up!

We were the 2nd family up here.. btw, this is at 10am opening time..


Creamy babycino


Fishee.... kindly swim upwards!
Yup,  you could also get lunch here.. but we will stick with waffles and ice cream for bfast!
 


Family time

French toast with heaps of fresh fruits and honey

#goodfoodforthesoul


Hey guys... what are you waiting for!!! Try them out this weekend!!
Looooove~~


Comments