Stroller Shopping Dilemma
I really need you help! Help with choosing one of these hot stuffs. This year, there will be a couple of family vacation overseas *cough here* so, I will need to invest a stroller to go along with it. Haha! Talk about reasons. :) I have 3 strollers up to now, one of which was Farissa's stroller. I have a combi, a halford and a sweet cherry. Never had I owned any of the expensive range (more than 1k). Well, its about time that I got one.
Here let me share with you on what I think and how much is the price range.
Quinny Moodd Britto Designer Edition
1. Price: RM 3000 - RM 3200
2. Pro: Sturdy, beautiful design
3. Con: Heavy, bulky, take up boot space and can only use up to 3.5 years old.
Cosatto: Pow! Edition
1. Price with diaper bag: RM1499
2. Pro: One of a kind, lightweight, least expensive
3. Con: Almost similar looking with other strollers in M'sia *berlagak tuh.. haha!*
1. Price: RM 3300 - RM 5000
2. Pro: Automatic folding, futuristic, awesome looking
3. Con: Pay extra to change covers, boring grey
I am not sure about you but I am truly confused by now. I am not a new mom but definitely a stroller freak. Well, I don't spend on LV handbags, SKII skincare but definitely love splurging on these babies. Come on.. tell me what to get!