New Home Purchase during MACY Transformation Sale 2017

If you guys haven't heard by now, MACY minlon Seri Kembangan had just rececently organised their Transformation sale. All of the furniture and accessories items were on desperate prices. Last week, when Farissa was still in JB with her grandparents, I've requested that Mr. Bob to drive me to Macy just to take a  peek on the offers. Don't get me wrong, previously I've attended multiple organised by Macy but none of them looks quite appealing to me. The prices were low, but not that low.

However, this time it was very much different. The furniture prices were so appealing, thus we bought a piece of it. Haha! We discovered a single sofa that cost us only RM300. Really wish that I could share the photo here but I couldn't seem to find it. Anyway, we also purchase faux plant and was in shocked as there are some that was as low as RM 18 per piece. The same one could easily cost more that RM 200++ in SSF. The pair that we purchased was slightly higher in price, but it looks so good we couldn't say now. Each of the plant cost us RM 55 per piece, considering other places would have cost us so much more.

Since, we had no intention of buying any furniture that day, we have drove Mr. Bob's Preve and we had to come back the next day with our Exora. I caught a glimpse of a lam (top to bottom stainless steel) and fell in love with it. So, that night I told Mr. Bob that I would like to get the lamp as well.

When we arrived the next day, I was horrified to discover that a couple was holding and dissembling the standing lamp. I hover around the area and prayed that they only took one of the pair. Thank goodness my prayer were answered, I grabbed it and went straight to the cashier (this would be a total lie as I couldn't event lift up the lamp.. I had to hold the lamp and waited for Mr. Bob to find me.. which was roughly standing 15 mins like an idiot by the lamp.. but it's all worth it).


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

the lamp original price was RM 5K and dropped to RM199

Shocker!

Shining up the lamp shade?

Pillows / cushions that cost only RM10 each

Those are the RM55 plants

Comments