The Apple Tree Cyberjaya Review

Weird name for a Thai Restaurant but the food @ the apple tree was anything but weird... The owner of this restaurant is an ex MMU Staff, Ms. Fatima (originated from Thailand).. I had previously attended her Tom Yam cooking class but I have to be honest with you, I was there only for the food.. *shucks*

We were there just to try out the new menu, and see if there were anything aside from Tom Yam that we like..  

a glimpse of the front page of the menu..

scouring the menu..

The overall decorations of the restaurant was delightful..
I can see that the owner really wanted to infuse Thai look and feel here...


This restaurant is jammed pack on Friday... 

 Ooppps unrelated Thai decor? tsskk tskkk...

ahaaaaaa!!! at long last.. my menu... my... its so mouthwatering...
the food is reasonably priced...
Tom Yam is a MUST cuisine here..
At the end of the meal, we were each given a caramel as dessert..
yummy...

Overall, because of the taste, environment and price, I'll give The Apple Tree Restaurant 3 stars!! yeay!!


Comments