Visit the Sandbank and Dolphin Watching (Day 3)

Now, it's the 3rd day!! We came down from our room to get our breakfast and the hotel manager Mustapha told us that the sea is kinda choppy this morning. He told us to just enjoy the morning and he will let us know if the weather improved so that we can enjoy our excursion.

So we ate breakfast, and have a little beach time with the kids. Me and Mr. Bob even had ice cream by the beach! At 10am, Mustapha came over and told us it is ok now to go and all of us had to fitted into our life vest. I was actually quite worried about Rayyan, because I am a little bit unsure if he will do better on the speedboat that day.

The sandbank from maafushi took us about 15 mins to get to. However, we didn't see any dolphins that morning which I suspected from the choppy sea. Ruzain wasn't doing great either. He was green from all the bump of the speedboat. Once we reached the sandback, I was very happy to set foot on that tiny island.

Farissa went out snorkeling with our guide while others just decided to stroll around the sandbank. I took lots of pictures of course. The beach was a bit sharp as there were many corals around. So, it is advisable to wear coral shoes. We spend about 1 hour on the sandbank, and I tried my best to snorkel but didn't do all that great because I was afraid of drowning. Haha!! I know.... I can swim.. but it felt like ages ago that I swam.

In the end, we didn't get to see the dolphins but I told Ruzain that I will bring to see the dolphins in Singapore aquarium insyallah soon.

Ruzain on the hotel beach

Me and my love of ice cream

Nenma and tok ayah!

The kids playing on the beach of the sandback.. there were literally no other people that day!

Papa and rayyan

The clan

I love this photo! Oh yes.. that's ruzain head.. hahaa

Playing along.. kakak was snorkeling..

Nenma and Rayyan

Snorkeling or trying to snorkel

Comments