Mangala Resort and Spa, Kuantan ~ Malaysian Mommy Blogger Review (Day 2)

Hello2... as promised, today I will be sharing on the activities that you and your family could enjoy in this resort. Let me just tell you first that service you will be receiving is so exceptional that at the end of your stay, you will be missing the friendly smile of all of the staffs here. Heck, I could even remember some of their names. Our concierge was Izzat and Jack, both just love to entertain the kids. My masseuse was Lily and she spend the whole of 2 hours messaging and doing my facial treatment which is a definite must if you are here.

Anyway, our 2nd day is filled with activities. We start off with a bit of archery, then some kayak time, horse riding and mama spend her me time at the Spa. See everything for everyone. The activities are all compliment of the resort, except for the horse riding. Horse riding cost RM50 but the children actually made 8 rounds around the stable as there is no other guest. For that 50 it was totally worth it. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

We also did try out the lunch at the restaurant, however, was not that happy with the service (which could be more efficient) and the food prices. I could understand that hotel food is expensive but with simple dishes running up to RM 25 per plate, well I guess it was kind off pushing it. My seafood pasta cost comes up almost RM50 per plate. Shocker! Well at least we tried. I guess if you were lazy enough to go out from the resort, splurging once in a while is ok. :)

Some basic instruction first

Having a go!

Kakak and her attempts.. Haha. I guess good for first try.

Papa and adek..

Then with Kakak...

Then papa.. Hehe..

Nuggets for the kids

Refreshing Coconut

My seafood pasta, not as good as the one I had in Shanghai

Papa Club's sandwich

Dessert of Banana Split
After lunch I was swept away to the Mangala Spa to tried out the Relaxing massage and facial. They were aware that I was pregnant and ensure that certain safety precaution was practiced. All in all, I was so relaxed and felt wonderful afterwards. How much it all cost? Well, they had a promotion this time and cost RM150 per hour which I thought was a bargain considering the place was luxurious and exclusive.

The lobby

They ask for me to choose the massaging oil. I end up choosing Lavender.

All this to yourself

You can take a shower before the facial treatment


Front facade of the spa


Looooove~~



Comments