Post Homedec October 2016

Post Homedec last week and I am all broke! You guys wouldn't believe how much I spend for our new place. Where do I start?

I have made up my mind to go for Solid Nyatuh for my kitchen. After a looooooong and grueling research to find the perfect match kitchen style, quality and affordable price, I put down a deposit through Rowenda Kitchen. I couldn't find many reviews on Rowenda Kitchen but decided to trust my gut feeling. So, that is one item crossed off the list!

1. Kitchen Cabinet
2. Kitchen Sink
3. Kitchen Tap which matches the kitchen concept *obsess with the right design*
4. Wet works contractor
5. Backsplash tiles
6. Table top
7. Grille

As I walked through the exhibits, I saw many interesting cabinet design and ID works, all so beautiful and magnificent but with higher cost. I've already placed a deposit on a wardrobe so my pockets are quite tied *thank GOD*. Then, something really caught my eyes. Varieties of colorful and unique tiles design. It was very difficult to choose ones that I really like. In the end, I decided to pay RM 200 for the deposit and lock the 30% discount that they are offering as a promo during Homedec.

Oh all so beautiful.. which ones which ones..

You definitely can't find anything like this at any given shop..

Black tiles as backsplashes.. not bad *ignore the angry lady*

If only...

Couldn't afford this.. :p Even if I want one..

Stainless steel sink or granite? We will have to see..

I am so lazy to rotate this image.. pardon my laziness..

Tall cabinet.. Nicely down for 9 feet

One of the marble that I am crazy about!
I am so in love with this marble beautiful veins, that I decided to place a deposit for this as well. :) Guys, if you have the budget, please consider quartz as marble is quite difficult to maintain. Updating my list! Let me know if you want any of these contractors contact ya. Or better still will share with you guys in my upcoming entry. Insyallah.

1. Kitchen Cabinet
2. Kitchen Sink
3. Kitchen Tap which matches the kitchen concept *obsess with the right design*
4. Wet works contractor
5. Backsplash tiles
6. Table top
7. Grille


Subway tiles.. definitely a maybe.. handmade or factory made? hmm decision decision..

Comments