This Raya was our First without them

Wishing all Muslims a wonderful Eid!

I know.. I know it is the 2nd week of Raya. Really didn't have the time to update this blog like forever. Boo me! Haaaa.. need to get back my blogging groove.

We had our first raya without Nenma and Tok Ayah, just because Mr. Bob had to standby during the Raya week. We couldn't go beraya outside of the Klang Valley Area. We did the very best we could by celebrating our raya with my aunt's family. :)

Something Different but Still Amazing

It felt truly special they open their home for us and at the same time, we still miss our family in Johor. Let's just hope and pray that next raya they had already moved to Putrajaya. Hurray! Every single day for the next 4 days of Raya and had placed a compulsory family photo moment in front of our home. This is an important step for the children to remember their Raya with their family.

Stuffed Our Tummies Full

We went visiting other uncles and aunties from first day of raya till the 3rd day of Raya. Everyone offered scrumptious Raya treats like laksa, nasi minyak, ketupat rendang, cakes, sambal goreng, lodeh.. I ate the whole weight I loss for a month during Ramadhan.. Haha!

Anyway, everything was put on halt when Mr. Bob received a work called that 3rd of Raya, so we stayed home bored till the weekend. Tsssk...

First day of Raya - peah theme


Rayyan morning of first Raya

Songkok or no songkok

At my Aunt's place in Bkt Jelutong
Rayyan Sleeping during this time


There was no traffic @ home so we took our family portrait shot in the middle of the road.. :D

Again here.. 2nd Day of Raya (Lavender)

3rd Day of Raya, navy blue.. Still adamant of eating Raya home cooked meals..

Ok lastly my babies.. on the right is my cousin baby Hanan.. super cute and docile.. wish my kids were like this.. hahaha..


Comments