GM Klang and a Birthday

I don't know about you guys, but I smell something deliciously exciting is brewing. Recently, Mama Ngah introduced me to GM Klang and I got so addicted. Haha! I insist that Mr. Bob and the kids follow me to the bundle shop haven to get some cool stuffs for Ruzain birthday! You got me right, it's another big bash for this little man.

Initially, since we are soon going to be traveling again, I didn't want to make such a big deal for Ruzain's birthday. A simple cake and goodies for his school friends, that's it. But that all change when I got the chance to step foot into this shopping complex. I started to freak and pull out a lot of goodies for a party which I didn't plan to start. Balloons, goodies bag, presents, books, giant bubbles, all for a fraction of the cost. To me it was like buy.. buy.. buy!! Mr. Bob gave me are you serious look but to no avail. I was pretty much obsessed into having this party. :)

After dragging 3 huge bags with "stuffs". I was spent but truly happy. I love birthdays!! More updates to come insyallah really soon.

One of the goodies that we got!

Balloons ranging from RM1 each!

Superhero masks for our lil party guests!
I also did some simple print out of thank you card to tied onto our goody bags. I save tons of ringgit just diy-ing these. Maybe I should make a short tutorial on this? Tee hee~

Spiderman is the highlight superhero for this party~

Ruzain with his party sneak peak insta~

You can't have a party without a welcoming board!

Beautiful goodies up for grabs!



Comments