2 Tier Diaper Cake Little Ducky!

Hye guys,

As promised, want to share with you guys the diaper cake that I created for my sister. She had placed and order for a two tiered diaper cake and I gladly create this for her. Of course with some some minor fees. I was thinking to start my diaper cake business once again but still have to wait for my upcoming new studio which I had under planning stage. :)

As you can see, I need to fine tune my design also to set up some sort of mini studio so that I could take good shots of my products. Anyway, we will just have to see where this will leads up.

This particular diaper cake consists of:

1. 1 Large Plushy
2. 1 small Plushy
3. 2 pairs of socks
4. 2 bottles
5. 1 baby rattle
6. 1 baby bath
7. 1 short sleeve romper
8. 1 long sleeve romper
9. 40 S size diapers (mamipoko)
10. Customize (Congratulations Photo Card)

Selling: RM 150 (family price.. haha!)

What do you think? Is it worth it?
Of course I wrapped it with soft pink tutus just for girly fun.

My diaper cakes are pin free, so it is very2 safe for babies and mommies.




Comments