Breakfast Bar Langkawi

Hi hi hi!! Wondering what to have for breakfast in Langkawi? Well, after reading a few reviews in Agoda we've decided to give Breakfast Bar a try.. I have to say, I really do like the feel of the breakfast booth. It is different from the other locals restaurant near Pantai Cenang area. However, I do question the price of the breakfast as I do feel that it is kinda over priced with the comparisons of the taste and looks of the food.

So here goes the pictures!!
It was not at all difficult to spot.. :) The sign is huge!

Farissa giving us the peace mama sign if front of a cow statue...

The stick out tougue is for my little brother.. Calling me a fat cow!!!

Hubby and I.... in front of the multisigns with no actual purpose...

my gorgeous mama and ayah...

Farissa is waiting for her pancakes..

There you go.. our "Langkawi Breakfast".. not much to look at...

Chomp!! Chomp!!

Hazim opt for some sort of sangwhich which cost us about rm 10!!


Cat for show... pleading for food... hehehe...

ok everyone.. flying kiss!!! Muahs...
In many ways it is waaaaaay cheaper than the breakfast buffet @ Holiday Villa RM 48 per adult..

Hope you guys give it a try!! 
:D

Comments