Entopia ~ Such a Wonderful Place to Bring Kids

Guys, I was supposed to share this entry like a month a go and gosh it took me a while to put it up. There are a lot of things that are going in on in my life right now and I don't feel that I could cope with keeping up a blog and a vlog. Plus, kakak is in the midst of preparing for her UPSR exams and we are midst of selling + purchasing a new home. Yup like I said too much. Huhu.

I know that you guys would want to know more about my selling off and buying up a new property. That's just gotta wait. Will update soon insyallah if I could really find the time.

Anyway, this post is to share with you guys which are interested in going to Entopia Penang. When I first purchase the ticket (did that through KLOOK), I really didn't set such a high expectation on it. Boy, I was totally surprised.

It was sooo good. It is a must visit for those who has small kids. It is not only a butterfly park, but its explorative, educational, amusement for the young and old. You will learn everything (and I mean everything) about butterflies. Even the decoration of the exhibition is wonderful and creative. We spend almost 3 hours just touring around, play games and have a snack.

The kids are also able to touch live larvae and see actual butterfly burst of their cocoon. Kakak had such a wonderful time touching a live silk worm. Kuddos to kakak!

If you are interested to explore more on Entopia, you can find more info here.


Apparently Rayyan is scared of the colourful wonders of the park Haha..


Can you see a large spider here?

Butterfly and lizards roaming around here..


Feeding the butterfly using hibiscus..

Huge caterpillar..

This exhibition is setup like underground..

Mushroom Canopy


Comments