Sogo Member Day Sale 2019 Pre Ramadhan

Thought it would be nice to share with you guys how great is Sogo's Member Day Sale this year. Before planning on going I've read a couple of reviews (not many available through google). So here I am sharing a couple of things that I learnt during my shopping shenanigans..

  1. Be early. You must be early for any kind of sale ya. If late, there may not be any parking left for you.
  2. Plan ahead on what to purchase. You may easily get distracted on other cheaper things (like me).
  3. Don't wait for pay for it. Queue will be horribly long after lunch time. This I could guarantee. You wouldn't feel it is worth it to queue.
  4. Bring power banks to charge up your phones. We learn this the hard way, it was harder to split up if you have no phone with you.
  5. Parking is free for the first 3 hours. Then again we had to pay RM8 for parking in Sogo's basement.
  6. Level 7 has clearance items which were super cheap. However, once we reached there, it was too late as the queue was super duper long and we certainly didn't want to go through the long tiresome queue.
Now, comes the question of price. How cheap is cheap? Well, I am sharing my finds and you will be the judge.


Coke-cola tshirts 2 for RM20.. This is for Ruzain

Kappa jeans (RM49 each) and star wars hang-able toiletries bag RM17

Kids jeans which range about RM35-RM49  and T-shirts which range about RM15-RM35..
Those whimsical blouses cost RM29

Polo socks RM10 per 3 pairs and Arrow Shirt RM49 each.. 



Comments