Happy Birthday to Me!

Guys I haven't updated on my birthday yet! Yup another year... a year older and this time we had a very small celebration with the kids. My sister couldn't make it and my parents is not here at the time. 

Mr. Bob decided to treat me for dinner in a new restaurant which resides in Tamarind Cyberjaya. There were a few occasions that I thought it would be nice to try the food there but we had never come to. Alas, we did!

We ordered some of the fancy stuff in the menu, like the kids ordered the coffee with a huge fluffy cotton candy. Mr. Bob ordered lamb chop with rice.. with me a simple nasi goreng and french toast with ice-cream (for my birthday dessert).

The ambiance of the restaurant is super cozy and we sat out on the balcony beneath the starry sky.. cheeeeewah..

This place come with my high recommendations. Please try if you have the chance to in Cyberjaya. :)


The kids with their cotton candy drink

Mac and cheese for kakak.. It was good..


Very crunchy chicken tenders.. I am not lying this is so good too.

My french toast.. with ice cream and fruits..

Us

Love you dearest family!


Comments