Majlis Aqiqah Rayyan dan My Surprise Birthday Celebration in Limbang

Salam to all my fellow readers, 

Its been such a long time since I updated anything in this blog. No reason, just plain laziness. Sobs. Anyway, last March our family went back to Limbang Sarawak for Rayyan's Aqiqah Celebration. Not only for Rayyan but for his cousins as well Aaqif and Ashraf, the event went smoothly. Alhamdullilah.

The night before the Majlis Aqiqah, my sister in law got some wonderful surprise birthday cake for me and my mother in law. It was sweet of them to do so. The cakes were delicious and you know I couldn't pass up eating delicious red velvet for dinner. Hahaha.

One for the family album
Sharing my birthday cake with hubster which birthday comes exactly 1 week after mine


I look young haa for my age

Got this bunga telur through shoppee.. Nice right?

Some goodies for our guests

Handsome boys!! Aaqif of the left and Ashraf on the right

We took this picture right after our majlis

Just the two of us~

Before we end our trip, the kids followed their grandmum to the dusun and picked up some coconuts.. They seemed to love the dusun and played with fire woods and such. Haha!

Unfortunately, I didn't go as preferred stayed at home and lazed around as usual. 
Behind the hilux

Adik and kakak

Alright coconut picked and all ready to go back home to drink some coconut water!

Comments